Alexander's Guest House
1118 Fleming St (at Frances), Key West, Florida
Alexander's Guesthouse is proudly gay-owned and -operated. Our guests can enjoy complete freedom and a little piece of paradise.
Located in the heart of Old Town, Key West's famous Historic District, Alexander's is only a short distance from gourmet restaurants, theaters, galleries, fine shops and nightlife.
Our refreshing pool serves as a social center of the guesthouse and the spa is a perfect way to relax after a day of shopping and strolling. Guests begin their day with a compimentary expanded continental breakfast served poolside and start their evening of fun with complimentary cocktails at our Pink Monkey Bar. Two sundecks are also available for sunbathing.
Each room is uniquely decorated in a contemporary style. In addition to the basic rooms, Alexander's offers deluxe rooms, suites, and even a full apartment.
Our friendly concierges staff can help make arrangements for bicycles, taxis, and mopeds, as well as nightlife and restaurant recommendations and reservations.
- Mixed gay/ lesbian
- Owned And Run By
- Gay couple
- Accomodation Type
- Alexander's has been awarded Out & About magazine's Editor's Choice award and Pink Choice award 2008-2009,
- Nearby Tourist Attractions
- Galleries, museums, Civil War forts, Mallory Square, shopping
- Outdoor Recreation
- Beaches, water sports, diving
- Near public transit; taxi: Five 6s, 305/ 296-6666
- Number Of Rooms
- 17 total, 2 suites, 9 kings, 5 queens, 1 full, A/C, color TV, DVD/ VCR, cable, wetbar (2), ceiling fan, deck, phone, kitchenette (3), refrigerator, safer sex supplies, maid service
- Wheelchair Access
- Yes, 1 rm
- Expanded cont'l brkfst
- Office hrs: 9am-9pm; laundry, pool, outdoor hot tub, massage, DVDs/ videos, WiFi, snacks, sunset drinks, coffee/ tea, poolside Happy Hour with Cocktails and Wine, sundeck; nudity OK on 2nd & 3rd level of sundeck
- Pets On Premises
- One cat who lives outdoors
- Open yr-round; High season: Dec-April
- Cancel by 14 days prior (summer) & a minimum of 30-60 days prior for winter, holidays & special events or forfeit deposit + $30 cancellation fee.
- Required, 2 nights/ 1 night (off-season), due at booking
- Minimum Stay
- Holidays, special events, high season
- Check In And Check Out Times
- 2pm/ noon
- Cash, travelers checks, Visa, Amex, MC, Discover